With step-by-step user guide, you can use Windows Password Recovery Basic as easy as 1-2-3! No technician or special skills required!
1. Download the demo edition or purchase the full edition of Windows Password recovery Basic online, install it in any available computer (not from PC you want to unlock). Then start to run Windows Password Recovery Basic.
2. Insert a CD/DVD to computer, and then select your target CD/DVD. Click "Burn CD/DVD" button to start burning an ISO image file to the CD/DVD.
3. In the pop-up window, select "Yes" to go on creating
4. The Windows password recovery bootable CD/DVD has been created successfully, click "OK" to finish the operation.
1. Insert the burned CD/DVD to your locked computer. Start computer and press "F2","F10" or "Delete" to enter BIOS setup.
Note: The key pressed to enter BIOS is different based on manufacturers, but F2, F10 or Delete are the most common keys.
2. Use the arrow keys to select Boot tab, and then select Boot Device Priority and press Enter
3. In Boot Device Priority, you will find CDROM. Select 1st Boot Device to CDROM, and then press F10 to save setting. Now your computer will start with the changed settings automatically.
If your locked computer failed to reboot your computer from CD/DVD, please follow the User Guide BIOS Setting for CD/DVD.
1. Select Windows installation you would like to reset the password, and then click "Next" button.
2. Select the user account whose password you want to remove and click "Next" to proceed.
Note: You will see all user names of your accounts are displayed with the passwords showing protected or empty. Protected means you have a password for the user name, maybe you lost it. Empty means you do not have password for the user name, you can login the account without password.
3. You have removed the password successfully. Click "Reboot" to restart your computer and login Windows system without any password.
Note: Please eject the CD/DVD before restarting your computer.
Choose the Suitable edition to recover lost Windows password.