Reset Lenovo Password on Notebook Windows
Summary: Ways to reset forgotten Lenovo laptop Windows 7/XP/Vista password
Help! I need reset Lenovo password instantly for my tomorrow's vital presentation!! I forgot Lenovo password!!! Askers usually meet such questions. As we know, there are some kinds of Lenovo password manager: Lenovo bios password, Lenovo HDD password, hard disk password, Lenovo supervisor password, hard drive, etc. Today, we pay more attention to Lenovo Windows password reset. Hopefully the following ways can help our Lenovo all-in-one users.
Lenovo Windows 7 Password Reset
If we did make a backup image before we set the account password, the Windows 7 Installation disk will help us much on Lenovo recovery.
- A. Insert Win 7 Installation disc to Lenovo computer drive.
- B. Power on PC from the installation disk and select "Repair Your Computer".
- C. Change language settings (if needed), then click "Next".
- D. Choose a restore point option to click "Command Prompt", then input: net user<your user account name>.
- E. Press "Enter" key to input and confirm new password.
- Now, we finish steps on Lenovo password reset for Windows 7 freely with Installation DVD.
Lenovo Windows XP Password Removal
There is a built-in administrator account with null password in XP, and then we can opt for the special account to get lost Lenovo password on XP from Safe Mode.
- A. Power on Lenovo laptop and press F8. Choose "Safe Mode" and press "Enter" key at the Advanced Boot Option windows.
- B. On the login windows, select the Administrator account and keep the Password column blank (or input the changed password if the default Administrator account password has been reset).
- C. Click "Start" 每 "Control Panel" 每 "User Accounts" 每 Pick the account needed to reset password 每 "Change the password".
- D. Input a new password and confirm it to complete Lenovo XP password reset.
Break Vista password for Lenovo laptop with command prompt.
- A. Press "F8" key once start Lenovo Vista laptop.
- B. At the "Advanced Boot Options" windows, select "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and enter Safe Mode with accessible administrator account.
- C. Input "net user", press "Enter" key and then all the account set will be listed.
- D. Input "net user abc 123" (abc is the lost account name and the 123 is the related account password.), press "Enter" key to finish recover lost Windows Vista account for Lenovo.
- E. Input "shutdown -r" and press "Enter" to restart system, then we can login "abc" account again.
One of the most efficient ways to unlock Lenovo password
Be sure that all the files on PC are secure without data lose; Windows Password Recovery Corporation definitely is our first choice. With its help, we need not rich computer techniques. Just minutes, we can get out of awkward situation. It will be never too late for us to DIY a Lenovo password reset disk.
- A. Download Windows Password Recovery Corporation and burn its .iso image file into a CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive from an accessible Lenovo laptop;
- B. Set locked computer to boot from burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive;
- C. Reset forgotten Lenovo Windows password to a new one with the burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive.
Share another tip on Lenovo admin password reset 每 create a password reset disk once we set password for Windows account. Then, we will never pay much attention to lost Lenovo password! Also, kindly please share the above ways with our friends!