Reset Laptop Password to Break into Laptop Login
Summary: Laptop password unlock on Windows 7/XP/Vista
"Help!!! How to recover my forgotten laptop password?" Situation is so urgent! Then search solutions online: laptop password reset, how to remove laptop login password? Carelessly, we forgot laptop password, then we now concentrate on how to unlock laptop password methods!
How do I recover laptop password on Vista
- Remove Vista password from Safe Mode
- A. When laptop starts, please press "F8" key.
- B. At the "Advanced Boot Options" windows, choose "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and then login Safe Mode with available administrator account.
- C. Input "net user", press "Enter" key and then all the accounts will be listed.
- D. Input "net user Lisa 012" (Lisa is the forgotten account name and the 012 is Lisa's related account password.), press "Enter" key to finish unlock laptop Vista password.
- E. Input "shutdown -r" and press "Enter" to restart laptop, then we can login "Lisa" account again.
How to find laptop password for Windows 7
- Bypass laptop Windows 7 password with built-in administrator account
- A. Power on laptop PC and press the key: F8.
- B. At the windows of Advanced Boot Options, opt for "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and confirm with key: Enter. Then PC starts Windows.
- C. Select "Administrator" account shown on the account screen, and then access the windows - Administrator: cmd.exe.
- D. Input command: net user Merry 123 and confirm with Enter. (Merry is the account required to reset password; 123 is the new password for account Merry).
Please note that the administrator account will be useful only we had set it enable. (The default status is disable.)
How can I break password on laptop Windows XP
- Get into Windows XP laptop by default administrator account
- A. Press "F8" when laptop computer starts.
- B. At the "Advanced Boot Options" windows, choose "Safe Mode" with arrow key and confirm with Enter key, then PC accesses Safe Mode.
- C. Click "Administrator" on the Windows login screen.
Please note that if we have set the Administrator password before, we need to input the changed password instead of leaving "Password" field blank.
- D. Start - Control Panel - User Accounts - Select the locked account and change password for it.
- E. Restart laptop and login with the account newly reset password.
The above ways are referred to system with available account (default/built-in account or other accessible accounts with administrative privileges). While, if there is not other accounts to help us, how to reset laptop password?
- Unlock laptop password with Installation disk: if there is not important data for us, we can use it for password unlock.
- Laptop password bypass with password reset disk: we can use the disk only if we create the disk before lost password for the related account.
- DIY a laptop password reset disk now: It is the last but not the least solution on laptop password recovery!
We need a CD/DVD/USB disk and an accessible computer to burn a .iso image file from Windows password recovery software! Take one of the most top-rated tools ĘC Windows Password Recovery Corporation as example:
- A. Download Windows Password Recovery Corporation and burn its .iso image file into a CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive from an accessible laptop;
- B. Set PC with password locked to boot from burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive;
- C. Reset forgotten laptop Windows password to a new one with the burned CD/DVD/USB Flash Drive.
Now, once we forgot laptop password, the last method will always make sure we reset password for laptop easily without IT expert knowledge.