How to Reset Dell Inspiron Password
Summary: Solutions on Dell Inspiron password unlocker
"How to reset Dell Inspiron password? Forgot my laptop password for long time without use it! I am not a PC player, please anyone help me to remove Dell Inspiron passwordĄ" We usually hear such inquiry around us. For most of our Inspiron laptop or desktop owners, it is necessary to master some effective ways on laptop computer password. Now, follow the below tips.
Solution 1: Recover Inspiron password in Safe Mode (in XP)
- A. Press F8 when PC starts. Select "Safe Mode with Command Prompt" and Enter.
- B. At the login screen with PC user accounts, choose one accessible account to login. The Administrator account (default/built-in) password is blank if never set password for it before.
- C. At Safe Mode, Dos command displays. Input "net user" and Enter to list all the user names in Windows XP computer. Then input "net user XXX 123456" (xxx is the locked account name and 123456 is the new password set on this account) and press Enter. Then we will see "The command completed successfully."
- D. Input "shutdown -r" and press Enter to restart the system, then we can access "XXX" account in normal logon mode.
Solution 2: Dell Inspiron password recovery by accounts with administrative rights (Windows 7)
- A. Login PC from the accessible account with administrator privileges.
- B. Start - Local Users and Groups ¨C lusrmgr.msc in the Search box - ENTER. If there is prompt for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or give confirmation.
- C. Local Users and Groups - choose Users.
- D. Right click the account needed to reset password, and then select Set Password.
- E. Input and confirm the new password.
Solution 3: DIY a Inspiron recovery disk to retrieve lost password
If we can not override password with the first solution, opting for Windows Password Recovery software will be the most effective way to unlock forgotten Windows password. Take Windows Password Recovery tool as example.
- A. Download Windows Password Recovery and burn .iso file to a bootable CD/DVD/USB on an available PC.
- B. Boot the target computer from CD/DVD/USB.
- C. Recover lost Dell Inspiron password with the burned CD/DVD/USB.
- Note: There are 3 versions for different OS with different media.
- Windows Password Recovery Basic:
- It can be used for user or administrator password for Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2008, 2003, etc with a bootable CD/DVD.
Windows Password Recovery Enhance:
- It is suitable for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, 2003, etc with a bootable CD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
- Windows Password Recovery Corporation:
- It is safely and instantly to recover any local password and domain password for Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2008, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, etc with a bootableCD/DVD or USB Flash Drive.
We will never worry about Dell Inspiron password reset problem now, and we can be ease to set a level of security on our netbook computer.
More details on:
BIOS Dell Inspiron Setting for USB
BIOS Dell Inspiron Setting for CD/DVD