2 Easy Ways to Break Windows 8 Password
Summary: We included methods on how to break Windows 8 password with or without password reset disk.
Windows 8 password not working, try again? What to do? Well, don't feel sorry or anything, it's quite a common thing to lost or forget Windows 8 password, in the face of such an universal problem, there are bunches of methods available to break password in Windows 8 and get you out of the trouble. 2 general methods will be introduced to break Windows 8 password in this article, namely, to break Windows 8 login password with reset disk and break Windows 8 login password without any reset disk, under each category, there may be more than one method, let's go find out.
I. How to Break Windows 8 Password without Reset Disk
To break Windows 8 password using cmd requires no reset disk or any of the sort, however, it'd be easy if you are able to login to your computer with another admin with administrative privilege. Here's how:
- Step 1: Login with another administrator. And press "Win+R" to open run box, enter "cmd" and hit "Enter".
- Step 2: Enter net user (enter the user name you lost or password for in the place of abc, set a new place in the place of new password)and hit "Enter".
II. How to Break Windows 8 Password with Reset Disk
Although, to break Windows 8 password with Windows 8 password reset disk might a bit harder, hence the rate of success. This method can break Windows 8 administrator password as well as other Windows 8 login password. 2 major ways fall into this category.
1). Break Windows 8 password with built-in password reset wizard
To use this method, it's necessary that you have created a Windows 8 password reset disk in advance. If you didn't, go to method 2, if you do, follow the 3-step guide:
- Step 1: Click "Reset password" at the Windows 8 login screen if you failed to enter the system.
- Step 2: The "Password Reset Wizard" will be presented, click "Next". Insert and select the previously created password reset disk. Follow the instructions of pop-up dialogue.
- Step 3: Enter a new password, re-enter it to confirm it. And then restart your computer and login without password.
2). Break Windows 8 Login password with Windows 8 password breaker
Here's how this method works: Download Windows 8 password breaker image file and burn it to a disk or USB for the locked computer to boot from and conduct Windows 8 password break within the program. Here's the specific guide:
- Step 1: Launch this program and insert a CD/DVD or USB and click "Burn" to create a Windows 8 password reset disk or USB.
- Step 2: Set BIOS to boot from the password reset disk, insert the disk or usb to the locked computer, if it boots, a Windows installation window will appear, choose the target Windows installation, choose one mode to break Windows 8 password, you can choose to reset it or create a new one and click "Next" to continue, we'll elaborate on how to reset the present one.
- Step 3: Select the accounts whose password you want to break, choose ""Remove the password" and click "Next" to kick off Windows password break process in Windows 8.
- Step 4: Wait for a few minutes, and click "Reboot" to restart the locked computer, now you should be login to your computer password-free.
Note: With this edition, you can also create a new account by discarding the forgotten one and login with a new account and new password. In addition, there are several editions of Windows 8 password breaker with different degree of authority over the password, choose them to your satisfactory.